- FIM 2010 R2 Book
- The Story in this book
- Overview of FIM 2010 R2
- Basic Configuration
- User Management
- Group Management
- Self-Service Password Reset
- Using FIM to manage Office365 and other Cloud Identities
- FIM Portal Customization
- Customizing Data transformations
- Issuing Smart Cards
My name is Kent Nordström and I work as a consultant specializing in Security and Identity Management.
I wrote my first lines of code in the late 70′s and from there it just continued…
Both me and Marcus are MCT’s (Microsoft Certified Trainers) and consider ourselves being pedagogical consultants, making sure customers understand what we have done for them.
For many years now I have been a member of Microsoft Extended Expert Team, this close relationship with Microsoft as well as my work as subcontractor to Microsoft Consultant Services has given me many “nice-to-have” shortcuts into the core of Microsoft.
In 2012 I released my first book. The Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2 Handbook.
At this web site I will give you my view on things related to Security and Identity Management.
You can also follow me on Twitter @kentnordstrom.
If your looking for information on Microsoft products you will find my comments on…
- ForeFront Edge products like TMG (Threat Management Gateway) and UAG (Unified Access Gateway).
- Identity Management products like ILM (Identity Lifecycle Management) , FIM (ForeFront Identity Manager) and ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services)
- PKI products like AD CS (Active Directory Certificate Services)